Erci Lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business.
We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Erci Lawyers can help with:
• Business structures including partnerships and corporations
• Business sales and purchases including contracts, Put and Call options and franchising agreements
• Valuation of business assets
• Tax considerations
• Liaison with financial institutions
• Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
• Transfers of equipment licences
• Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
• Organising and attending settlement